Vignalta Brut Nature Bianco Metodo
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The Vignalta Brut Nature Bianco Metodo stands out for its decisive freshness.
- It is produced in a renowned Veneto wine-growing area, the Euganean Hills.
- This sparkling wine is the only Brut Nature of the Vignalta winery.
- Vignalta supports environmental sustainability. It was one of the first wineries in Italy to install a photovoltaic system.
- This vineyard management is focused on producing high quality and well-balanced grapes, vinified with “minimalist” enological techniques.
Varietal Composition: 100% Raboso Friularo
Elaboration: Vignalta Brut Nature Bianco Metodo undergoes temperature controlled fermentation in stainless steel.
Founded by Lucio Gomiero in 1980, Vignalta is one of the most important wine-producing estates in the Euganean Hills. Over the years, it has produced some unique wines and won innumerable accolades both in Italy and abroad. From its inception, Vignalta has produced wines that capture the richness and uniqueness of its region due to the careful siting of each vineyard site on the sides of the highest of the Euganean Hills.
Since 1994, Vignalta has vinified its estate-grown grapes in its modern winery at Arquà Petrarca. Entirely dug into the rock, the winery blends beauty and functionality. Vignalta supports environmental sustainability and was one of the first wineries in Italy to install a photovoltaic system. Integrated pest management practices rely on antiparasitic treatments only when the symptoms of fungal diseases manifest. Vineyard management is focused on producing quality, well-balanced grapes, vinified with minimal enological techniques.