Bouchard Père et Fils “Reserve” Bourgogne Rouge

Bouchard Père et Fils Pinot Noir “Reserve” Bourgogne Rouge


  • This Bourgogne A.O.C. is subject to a special selection of 100% Pinot Noir grapes that come principally from the renowned communes of the Côte de Beaune, like Beaune, Chorey-lès-Beaune, Savigny, Santenay and Maranges.

Varietal Composition: 100% Pinot Noir

Elaboration: The harvest of the grapes is performed manually. The must is placed in a vat for a period of 8 to 12 days. After the fermentation process, 20% of the wine is aged in French oak for 9 to 10 months, the remaining 80% is aged in stainless steel vats.

Tasting Notes: Intense color. Very aromatic bouquet of small ripe red fruits (cherry, raspberry, currant). Beautiful flesh in mouth, a delicious marriage where tannins and fruits are pleasantly mixed.


2017 – 90 Wine Spectator

2019 – 90 Wine Spectator


Founded in 1731, Maison Bouchard Père & Fils is one of Burgundy’s oldest wine merchant houses.  Over the centuries, the House has been devoted to acquiring highly renowned parcels, in order to build a prestigious domaine: 130 hectares of Crus. The famed vineyards include: Beaune Grèves Vigne de L’Enfant Jésus, Chevalier-Montrachet, Montrachet, Corton, Corton-Charlemagne, Bonnes-Mares and Clos Vougeot to name a few. In 1995 this exceptional collection was purchased by Joseph Henriot, and is today part of Maisons & Domaines Henriot. Maison Bouchard Père & Fils has invested in the vine to bottle, the process is handled with meticulous care, to ensure the most faithful expression of each terroir. Installed since the beginning of the 19th century on the site of the ancient Châteaude Beaune, Maison Bouchard Père & Fils uses the underground galleries and bastions of this fortress built by LuisXI, 10 meters below ground, for the slow maturing of its wines under optimal conditions. Millions of bottles, including a rare collection of pre-phylloxera wines rest in the cellars today protected by 7 meter thick walls.